TERM DATES 2017
- Wednesday 1 February - Friday 7 April
- Wednesday 26th April- Thursday 29 th June
- Monday 17 July - Thursday 21 September
- Tuesday 10 October - Friday 8 December
Professional Development and Pupil Free Dates
All staff- Professional Development from Monday 30th January to Tuesday 31st January 2017.
- Term 1 Pupil Free Day (Week 7) for Staff Professional Development Tuesday 7th March.
- Term 2 Monday April 24th Catholic Day and Tuesday April 25th ANZAC DAY – School Closed
- Term 3 Pupil Free Day (Week 10) for Staff Professional Development- Friday 30th June.
- Term 3 Pupil Free Day (Week 10) for Staff Professional Development- Friday 22nd September.
- Term 4 Pupil Free Day (Week 1) for Staff Professional Development- Monday 9th October.
SACRAMENTAL and LITURGICAL DATES 2017
- Sunday 19th February - Staff Commissioning and Community Mass 9.30 am at St Anthony's Church.
- Saturday and Sunday 11th /12th March - Sacramental Commitment Weekend Masses, during Parish Mass Times.
- Friday 17th March- 9.00am- St Patrick's Day and Grand-parents Mass.
- Wednesday 3rd May- 5pm: Confirmation Parent/Child Workshop (Year 6s).
- Thursday 25th May- Year 6 Confirmation Retreat.
- Friday May 26th 6.30 pm and Saturday May 27th 6.30 pm- Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Tuesday June 13th- St Anthony’s Day Feast Day and Whole School Mass.
- Sunday June 18th - St Anthony’s Day procession.
- Wednesday July 26th 5pm- First Holy Communion Parent/ Child Workshop (Year 4s).
- Friday August 18th 6.30pm and Saturday August 19th 6.30 pm- Sacrament of Holy Communion.
- Wednesday 18th October 5pm- Reconciliation Parents and Child Workshop (Year 3s).
- Tuesday to Friday, November 21st -24th - Year 3 Sacrament of Reconciliation 5-6 pm.
- Thursday 30th November Graduation 6pm.